How to Order Copies of Material Viewed in the Reading Room
1. Sign in to your Aeon account at aeon.berkeley.edu.
2. Locate the Request Record for the item you viewed in the Reading Room.
3. Click on the Request Record to open the Request Detail Page.
4. Click Request Copy at the top of the page; this will open a new Duplication Order Form with the item information automatically completed.
5. Review the instructions at the top of the form.
6. Select your request option: Duplication, Duplication and Permissions, or Permissions only.
- Duplication: to request duplication for personal research use only
- Duplication and Permissions: to request high-resolution image(s) for publication or exhibit
- Permissions: to request permissions to publish a high-resolution image you have already received from The Bancroft Library
7. Enter the details of your request (required fields are marked with a red asterisk). Please be as detailed as possible, to help us process your request quickly!
8. To add notes, use the Notes for Library Staff field.
9. Click Submit Request.
By clicking Submit Request, you certify that the information on the form is correct and that you accept the terms and conditions of use; you also confirm that you are authorized to submit this request on behalf of your organization or publisher, if applicable.
The turn around time varies based on the requested service(s), and more details can be found under the "Services" tab on The Bancroft Library website. While we are unable to offer rush services or guarantee a delivery date, staff make every effort to complete all requests as quickly as possible in the order requests are received.