Order Copies of Materials Remotely
1. Locate the item's record in OskiCat. (For online OAC or Calisphere images, please see How to Order Copies of Bancroft Images on the OAC/Calisphere.)
2. Request the item, following the steps outlined in the Request Materials section of this guide.
3. When prompted, log in to your Aeon account.
4. Click the Switch to Duplication Form button.
5. Review the form and select your option: duplication, duplication AND permissions, or permissions only.
6. Complete the required fields marked with a red asterisk.
7. To add details or notes, use the Notes for Library Staff field.
8. Click Submit Request.
The turn around time varies based on the requested service(s), and more details can be found under the "Services" tab on The Bancroft Library website. While we are unable to offer rush services or guarantee a delivery date, staff make every effort to complete all requests as quickly as possible in the order requests are received.