We accept credit card payments (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa) via our Aeon system. You will be prompted to pay via Aeon after Bancroft Library staff creates an invoice for your order and you have approved the charges.
You are also welcome to pay your charges via check. Please do not send a check until you have received the order invoice via Aeon. Make checks payable to UC Regents and mail to:
University of California, Berkeley
The Bancroft Library
ATTN: Duplication and/or Permission Services
Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
UC affiliates can pay via Interdepartmental/Intercampus charge, or University of California recharge. The chartstring information must be provided to staff after you have approved your order invoice via Aeon.
We do not accept cash, bank transfers, vouchers, or Cal 1 Card. Please visit our eCommerce page for further information.
You must review and approve your invoice before paying for your order. You can view your invoice directly in your Aeon account. Staff will send you an email notification and instructions for viewing and approving your invoice when it is ready.
To Approve Orders and Submit Credit Card Payment:
1. Log in to your Aeon account
2. Click the Order Invoices link in the left-hand menu
3. If you approve the invoice and agree to pay the charges, check the box next to your order(s) and click Approve Orders. Please note that by clicking Approve Orders you agree to the terms and conditions of use, and agree to pay any associated charges.
To view the Terms and Conditions of Use, please click on the blue text on the form, or visit this page directly: http://guides.lib.berkeley.edu/aeon/duplication-permissions-terms.
4. When you are ready to pay for the charges, check the box next to your order(s) and click the Pay Online button
5. Confirm the order and click Pay Now
6. Enter your payment details via the secure payment processing site. Enter your email address if you need to receive a receipt. Click Pay Now.
7. Once payment is submitted, duplication services staff will begin work on your order and will contact you by email with any questions.
The turn around time varies based on the requested service(s), and more details can be found under the "Services" tab on The Bancroft Library website. While we are unable to offer rush services or guarantee a delivery date, staff make every effort to complete all requests as quickly as possible in the order requests are received.