The Keep for Review option allows you to save your request for later.
You should use the Keep for Review option if you are not ready to schedule a visit to the Library. You can also use the Keep for Review option once you have reached your request limit. This will save your requests in a "wish list" where you can retrieve them later.
1. Follow the steps under How to Request Materials from the Library Catalog (OskiCat) or How to Request Bancroft Materials from a Finding Aid.
2. Select Keep for My Review at the bottom of the form.
3. Click Submit Request.
Saved requests are listed under the Requests Kept for Review link in your Aeon account.
To submit a request saved in Keep for Review:
1. Login to your Aeon account and click Requests Kept for Review in the left-hand menu.
2. Select the request you would like to submit. You may submit multiple saved requests at the same time, as long as you do not exceed the request limit.
3. Enter the first date you plan to visit in the First Day of Visit box. Please note that items stored at our off-site facility (NRLF) take 1-3 business days to arrive.
4. Enter the last date you plan to visit in the Last Day of Visit box. If you are only visiting for one day, use the same date for your first and last date of visit.
5. Click Submit Information.