Skip to main content
- Construction Specifications Institute -- MasterFormat In: Construction Specifications Institute Manual of Practice. Systematic organization of building materials in sections 1-16.
- Construction specifications writing : principles and procedures / Mark Kalin ... [et al.].; 6th ed. Hoboken, N.J.: J. Wiley, c2010. This is a guide to understanding the preparation of construction specifications. Covers current practices in writing construction specifications according to professional associations, including the American Institute of Architects (AIA), the Engineers Joint Contract Documents Comm. (EJCDC), and the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI). Includes examples of construction specifications, construction contract documents, guidelines for terminology, product selection, organization of specifications and techniques for document production.
- Environmental resource guide. Washington D.C.: American Institute of Architects, 1996. Loose-leaf subscription. IAA Committee on the Environment. Updated regularly.
- Environmental resource guide on CD-ROM : includes 1997 and 1998 updates / American Institute of Architects. New York, N.Y.: John Wiley, c1999.
- The graphic standards guide to architectural finishes : using Masterspec to evaluate, select, and specify materials / ARCO. New York: J. Wiley, c2002.
- Green spec: guideline specifications for environmentally considered building materials and construction methods prepared for the Alarmed County [Waste Management Authority and] Recycling Board. Emeryville, Calif.: Siege and Strain Architects, c1996.
- Green building resource guide / John Hermannsson. Newton, CT: Tontine Press, c1997.
- Index and directory of industry standards. Englewood, CO: Information Handling Services, 1989. Indexes government and industry standards issued by 344 organizations. ANSI approval information included for each standard.
- MasterSpec A/S/C basic version. Washington, DC: IAA Service Corporation, 1985--. Sample specifications for architects; includes civil and structural engineering.
- Print and specifications reading for construction / Ron Russell. Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley, c2012.
- Specifying buildings: a design management perspective / Stephen Emmitt and David T. Yeomans. Oxford; Boston: Butterworth -Heinemann, 2001.