1. Connect to the Campus network via Airbears2, eduroam, CalVisitor, VPN or Library workstation.
2. Open your we browser and go to http://webprint.berkeley.edu and click on PRINT.
3. Enter your CalNet ID (e.g., jsmith) or your Guest Card number and click on LOG IN.
4. Click on +Library and select library-wireless.
5. Select a file you wish to print from your computer or key in a web site URL. Choose the number of copies and number of pages you wish to print and click on CONTINUE.
6. Select your printing preferences and click CONTINUE.
7. Wait while your print job is being submitted. It may take up to a minute before the next screen is displayed.
8. Click on the Submit Job to Printer link below the "Time Elapsed" information. It may take more than a minute before the "Complete" screen is displayed.
9. Once you see the "Complete" screen, go to a Library print release station and release your print job using your Cal1Card.
BrowZine allows you to browse scholarly journals available from the UC Berkeley Library or from open sources on your tablet or iPhone.
is a freely available reference manager and academic social network with web-based, desktop, and mobile versions; You can sync your library between these different versions and across different computers.