Skip to main content
Wireless Printing Overview
Print from your laptop computer using Pharos Mobileprint, the campus wireless printing service. Wireless printing is available at all campus libraries.
Printing from an Android device or iOS device must presently be done via a browser. Please use the Printing from your laptop instructions below.
Overview of Wireless Printing from your laptop
To use Pharos Mobileprint from your desktop or laptop:
NOTE: Presently these instructions also apply to printing from a mobile device.
- Connect to the internet via a Campus network such as AirBears2, CalVisitor, eduroam, VPN or a Library workstation..
- Open a web browser and go to https://mobileprint.berkeley.edu/myprintcenter/.
- Click on "Login with SSO" on the button located in the middle of the screen
- Sign in using your CalNet ID (e.g., jsmith) or Guest Card number
- Click on the "Upload" button, located in the upper-left portion of the screen..
- Using the file explorer or finder, navigate to and select the document that you would like to print.
- Confirm that the document you selected appears in your print queue.
- Wait while your print job is being submitted. It may take up to a minute to complete.
- Retrieve your print job at any library printer by tapping your Cal1Card card on the black card reader next to the print station.
- Select your print job(s), verify the correct cost and press "print."
- Collect your print job(s) at the assign printer.
Step-by-step instructions from Student Technology Services