Build a Library: Add Citations or references to your library(s) use the following methods: 1. Online Search. 2. Direct Export. 3. Manual Entry. 4. Import.
• Select online search, see icon (or use the menu bar on the left).
• Use University of California - Berkeley connection for OskiCat.
(Use the updated connection file, http://endnote.com/downloads/connections?title_op=contains&title=berkeley
• Enter your terms in the search box: 'dark energy'
• Download selected items into the selected library.
• Right click the citation and select 'find full text' to get your pdfs.
Web of Science, BIOSIS Previews, Compendex, JSTOR, Melvyl, OskiCat, Academic Search Complete & Google Scholar allow exporting directly from the database into EndNote.
• Web of Science, BIOSIS Previews
• Search topic or title: "asthma"
• Select records you want to export. Click on Save to EndNote, or Refworks
• Click on Export / Citing (top menu bar).
• EndNote will open & download your citations in the imported citations folder or use your default library.
• Agricola, Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management (Proquest: GeoRef and others)
• Search keywords: "carbon ecosystem"
• Save records you want to export.
• Click download & Select "RIS, EndNote..."
• Click Download to export your marked records to EndNote or Refworks.
• EndNote will open, you may have to select the library or use your default library.
ENTER references manually (type information into fields) Journal Article is the default format for a new reference.
Use the drop-down menu to see the list of types, fields will vary depending on the reference type.
Enter URL: http://ebooks.cambridge.org . Click it. Browser will open to full text of book.
SAVE reference & CLOSE window. You will see the reference highlighted in your library.