Skip to main content
Frequently asked questions
- What datasets are included under the data purchase program?
- What if I already have some data and would like it to be included?
- Already licensed or acquired data can be included in the program as long as the license under which the data was acquired supports campus-wide use and does not have a limited number of uses available. To get more information about whether or not the data set you have can be included get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
- How are the Library and D-Lab supporting this program?
- In order to support this program the library is providing collections funding to purchase, acquire and make accessible the data. The D-Lab is contributing resources to capture use agreements, store the data and provide access to certain types of very restricted data. Subject-domain experts are available in the library and the D-Lab to help users make use of the datasets.
- Who can I reach out to with more questions?
- For more information email email@example.com.