Skip to main content
Campus Library Map
Select the image below to see the full campus library map.
Printing and Scanning in the Libraries
All UC Berkeley libraries have at least one scanning station. From the scanners you can:
- save documents to a USB drive (Moffitt Copy Center sells USB drives)
- upload documents to a cloud service (Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or DropBox)
- email documents to bMail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail or Microsoft Live accounts such as Outlook.com and Hotmail
- send documents to library printers
All of the scanning services are free, except for printing scanned documents (see below)
- Printing in the libraries costs 8 cents per page for black & white, or 60 cents per page for color.
- UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff pay with their Cal 1 Card.
- Visitors can request a Cal 1 Guest Card from a library public service desk, or the Copy Center in Moffitt Library.
- You can print from your laptop or portable device. See the Wi-Fi Printing at the Library guide.
Complete Print/Scan information is available on the library website.
Off-campus Access to Library Resources
Before you can access Library resources from off campus make sure you have configured your computer with proxy server settings.
After you make a one-time change in your web browser settings, the proxy server will ask you to log in with a CalNet ID or Library PIN when you click on the link to a licensed resource.
Charlene Conrad Liebau Library Prize for Undergraduate Research
The Charlene Conrad Liebau Library Prize for Undergraduate Research recognizes excellence in undergraduate research projects that show evidence of significant inquiry using the library, its resources, and collections and learning about the research and information-gathering process itself.
- Applications Accepted: Dec 2016 - April 2017
- Prizes: $750 for lower-division and $1,000 for upper-division
Doe, Main Stacks, and Moffitt Library floorplans
Looking for a book or location in Doe, Main Stacks or Moffitt?
Try the library floorplans for:
Or ask for assistance!