Skip to main content
Special Contracted Services
The Sheldon Margen Public Health Library at UC Berkeley, through contractual arrangements with the University of California, provides special information services to staff of the following:
- California Department of Public Health
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment, Cal/EPA
- Environmental Chemistry Laboratory, DTSC, Cal/EPA
For information regarding contracts, contact Debbie Jan via e-mail or (510) 642-2510.
Accessing Public Health Library services for contract clientele
There are two easy methods to access your library services:
Method 1: Use the secure web portal. (Username and password required; if you need your username/password, contact Document Delivery Unit).
- Online article and other request forms automatically populated with your name, address, email, etc.
- PubMed citations added to article request form with a single click - no need to type citations.
- Access to our Document Delivery database so you can see the requests you have made, including pending requests.
- Online journal passwords for off-campus access to Ovid journals (CDPH only) and other online journals.
- Literature search results files
- and more!
Method 2: Use the links below.
For Immediate Assistance
For immediate assistance: please call the Sheldon Margen Public Health Library at (510) 642-2510.
(OEHHA clients may also call the Occupational and Environmental Health Library at (510) 622-3153)
Sheldon Margen Public Health Library
1 University Hall, #7360
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-7360
(510) 642-7623 (fax)
Please note: Public Health Library services are not available on UC Berkeley Academic and Administrative Holidays.