Skip to main content
Welcome to Thomas J. Long Business Library
Maximize your MBA experience
- work with library staff to research course assignments, independent projects, course assignments, business plans and more. Learn how to research industries, companies, markets, find data and more.
- Schedule a research consultation with business librarian, Monica Singh
You can access e-resources from anywhere - Instructions for access
Current Business News
- Links to articles from Wall Street Journal, Economist, New York Times, California Management Review and Harvard Business Review.
- For a personal subscription to Financial Times (ft.com), sign up with your haas email address (@mba.berkeley.edu)
Specialized resources: articles, databases and more . . .
Business Books (digital and print): search for books, print and digital, in Oskicat, the library catalog.
- Guide for downloading e-books at Berkeley.
- Printed business book collection is housed at the Main (Doe) Library. - Books can be requested from any campus library for pickup at the Business Library - use the Request feature in Oskicat.
- A number of key newspapers and magazines are available in print for reading in the library - most of these are also available electronically in various databases.
- EWMBA librarian Monica Singh is available in person Monday-Thursday afternoons and evenings to assist you with all library questions. You can contact her directly or send your research request to email@example.com.
Group Study Rooms
- There are group study rooms on the bottom floor of Long Business Library and in the Haas Computer Center - you can reserve these online - open study spaces and private study carrels are also available on both library floors.
Printing and Scanning in Library
- Download scans to a USB drive or send directly to your Berkeley email.
- Printing is easier and more economical at the Haas Computer Center across the hall from the library - you have a $200 printing allowance at the Computer Center which doesn't transfer to the library printer.