Skip to main content
Life & Health Sciences Division, Optometry & Health Sciences Library Study rooms.
- Rooms 490D, 490E, 490F and 490G in Minor Hall may only be used for Library-related or University-related events.
- Use is restricted to the authorized events only and only for the date and time approved.
- Other UCB Library groups may request use of the rooms after the Optometry Library and School of Optometry instructional needs are met.
- Reservation priority is given to Library instruction sessions, and to the faculty and students of the UC Berkeley School of Optometry. Although we wish to be accommodating, Library instruction has priority.
- During heavy instruction periods (e.g., early- to mid-semester), we may need to limit how far in advance reservations can be made.
- Rooms 490D, 490E, 490F and 490G are located inside the Library and are available for use during Library open hours.
- Food and drink are prohibited at all times in the Library Meeting Rooms.
- Meeting / Study room users are responsible for returning all furniture to its original placement, cleaning the whiteboard (if used), turning off any equipment and ensuring that the room is in clean condition.
- Campus policies concerning the use of University space and equipment apply.
- Library Meeting Room users may be liable for damage to the room and/or equipment or loss of equipment during the reserved session.
RESERVE A ROOM
Contact Optometry Library Staff:
- Email email@example.com. Please include your phone number, affiliation, official name of the group, meeting purpose, meeting date and time, and anticipated group size.
- Alternatively, call the Library Circulation Desk at 510-642-1020.