Skip to main content
Focus your results by using filters. You can filter by a variety aspects:
- Publication date
- Age group
- Animal vs human studies
- Article type (eg, review, case report)
- Search field (eg, title/abstract)
- & more!
Clicking Similar Articles retrieves about 100 articles similar to the article you clicked from. Results are ranked by relevancy.
- Identify one really good article
- Click on “similar articles” underneath the citation
- Can search for full author name (for citations 2002 and later) if available in the article.
- search: stefano m bertozzi
- However, you will NOT retrieve pre-2002 articles when doing a full author name search.
My NCBI allows you to create a login where you can:
- Save your search strategy.
- Set up a search alert, so that when new articles meet your search, you are notified.
- Save selected articles and organize them into collections.
- Set preferences, such as highlighting search terms and changing the results display to default to abstract view.
Looking for a Specific Citation?
Use the Single Citation Matcher to look for a specific article. Fill in a few of the elements of the citation that you know (eg, year, volume, page number, and some title words).
Extract Tables from Articles in PubMed
Extract tables from PubMed articles and export to XML file and Excel spreadsheet to mine and/or manipulate the data in these research article tables.