Skip to main content
Focus your results by using filters. You can filter by a variety aspects:
- Publication date
- Age group
- Animal vs human studies
- Article type (eg, review, case report)
- Search field (eg, title/abstract)
- & more!
Clicking Similar Articles retrieves about 100 articles similar to the article you clicked from. Results are ranked by relevancy.
- Identify one really good article
- Click on “similar articles” underneath the citation
- Can search for full author name (for citations 2002 and later) if available in the article.
- search: stefano m bertozzi
- However, you will NOT retrieve pre-2002 articles when doing a full author name search.
My NCBI allows you to create a login where you can:
- Save your search strategy.
- Set up a search alert, so that when new articles meet your search, you are notified.
- Save selected articles and organize them into collections.
- Set preferences, such as highlighting search terms and changing the results display to default to abstract view.
Looking for a Specific Citation?
Use the Single Citation Matcher to look for a specific article. Fill in a few of the elements of the citation that you know (eg, year, volume, page number, and some title words).