All UC Berkeley libraries have at least one scanning station. From the scanners you can:
- save documents to a USB drive (Moffitt Copy Center sells USB drives)
- upload documents to a cloud service (Google Drive, Box, OneDrive or DropBox)
- email documents to bMail, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail or Microsoft Live accounts such as Outlook.com and Hotmail
- send documents to library printers
All of the scanning services are free, except for printing scanned documents (see below)
- Printing in the libraries costs 8 cents per page for black & white, or 60 cents per page for color.
- UC Berkeley students, faculty and staff pay with their Cal 1 Card.
- Visitors can request a Cal 1 Guest Card from a library public service desk, or the Copy Center in Moffitt Library.
- Library guide to Printing from your Laptop or Mobile Device
Complete Print/Scan information is available on the library website.