Install the free Cicso AnyConnect app
- Open your Apple Store, Google Play or Amazon Store app.
- Search for the Cisco AnyConnect app and install the app that is appropriate for your device.
- Open the AnyConnect app, tap on Add VPN Connection, and enter these settings:
Server Address: ucbvpn.berkeley.edu
- Tap on Advanced and make sure the Certificate says: DISABLED
- Tap Done to save these settings
Using the VPN
- Go to the Connection window.
- Tap the option for "UCB" (or whatever name you have set for this connection)
- If prompted, log in as follows:
Username: Your CalNet ID
Password: Your CalNet passphrase
- Once logged in, you should see a screen indicating you are connected
Go back to the menu screen for you device and open BrowZine.