It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Moffitt Library is opening Aug. 22. Other libraries will have updated services and hours. Learn more.
Repository of over 54,000 primary source video testimonies of the Holocaust, the Armenian Genocide, the Genocide against the Tutsi in Rwanda, the Guatemalan Genocide, the Nanjing Massacre, the Cambodian Genocide, the South Sudan Civil War, and more.
* More than 54,500 video testimonies at an average of two hours each
* Roughly 116,000 hours of film (equal to 13 years’ continuous streaming content)
* Over 900 German transcripts and almost 1,000 English transcripts (NEW).
* Almost 65,000 index terms in English, applied at the one-minute segment
* Over 719,000 images (photographs, documents, works of art, artifacts from war, etc.)
* Filmed in 63 countries; Testimonies given in over 40 languages
* 1.9 million names of family members and prominent figures; Roughly 49,000 locations referenced
* 2,500 recitations of literary works (poems, letters, diaries)
* Over 2,100 musical recitals; 2,300 interviewers; 1,000 videographers