Skip to Main Content

United Farm Workers - Research Guide: Getting Help

Guide to Research about the United Farm Workers

Getting Assistance with Your Research

Ask for assistance at a library reference desk, especially the Ethnic Studies Library, Doe Library or Moffitt Library.

Other ways to ask for help:  phone, e-mail, specialized chat services, etc.

Ask a Librarian 24/7 Chat