Skip to Main Content
Installing BrowZine to your Tablet or iPhone
- BrowZine is available via the Web.
- BrowZine is currently available for iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and phones, Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD.
- Open the Apple Store, Google Play, or Amazon Store on your mobile device.
- Search for BrowZine in your store and follow the instructions for installation.
- Once you have installed BrowZine, open the Chose Library menu at the top of the BrowZine screen, search for and select "University of California Berkeley."
- On next screen, you will be prompted to enter your CalNet ID and passphrase. Authenticate with 2-factor, then tap the Continue button.
- Start browsing! Use the Subject dropdown menu to browse the subject categories or Titles A-Z to find a specific journal by name.