Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Why Use Zotero?
Zotero (and any other citation manager) facilitates your workflow when searching for articles and writing your paper. Zotero lets you:
- Add citations from databases like PubMed and others;
- Organize your citations into folders (called "collections");
- Add PDF files of articles to the references;
- Format citations in Microsoft Word and/or Google Docs) to create bibliographies in any of 1000s of styles;
- Share all or part of your database, with various degrees of permissions, and collaborate with others on documents.