Zotero (and any other citation manager) facilitates your workflow when searching for articles and writing your paper. Zotero lets you:
- Add citations from databases like PubMed and others;
- Organize your citations into folders (called "collections");
- Add PDF files of articles to the references;
- Format citations in Microsoft Word and/or Google Docs) to create bibliographies in any of 1000s of styles;
- Share all or part of your database, with various degrees of permissions, and collaborate with others on documents.