BrowZine allows you to browse scholarly journals available from the UC Berkeley Library or from open sources on your tablet, iPhone or via the Web.
- Access thousands of scholarly journals from your mobile device.
- View complete issues of journals, including the table of contents.
- Create a personal library of up to 64 favorite journals for easy access on your BrowZine interface.
- Be alerted when a new issue of a journal is published.
- Save articles on your mobile device to read later, even when you are offline.
- Download BrowZine articles to Zotero, Mendeley, and other citation management services to help keep your reference sources organized.