BrowZine allows you to browse scholarly journals available from the UC Berkeley Library or from open sources on your tablet, iPhone or via the Web.
- Access thousands of scholarly journals anywhere you have WiFi access.
- View complete issues of journals including the table of contents.
- Create a personal library of up to 64 favorite journals for easy access on your BrowZine interface.
- Be alerted when a new issue of a journal is published.
- Save articles on your mobile device to read later even when you are off line.
- Download BrowZine articles to Box.com, Mendeley, Zotero, and other services to help keep all of your information together in one place.