UC Library Search is the University of California’s unified discovery and borrowing system.
Access it directly or from the Library's homepage to find most UC books, articles, media, archival collections, and more.
You can also:
- Narrow your search results using filters (ex: peer review status, date, and language).
- Save and export records to email or citation management software.
- Save searches and create/enable alerts or RSS feeds for update notifications.
- Log in to view and manage your:
- Saved records, saved searches, and search history.
- Requested, borrowed, and Interlibrary Loan items.
- Messages, blocks, fines, and fees.
See the UC Library Search user guide and ask for research help 24/7 for more information.