Skip to main content
International Building Codes
Also check individual country codes.
- International building code / International Code Council. Falls Church, Va.: The Council, 2000-2009. IBC are published on a three year cycle.
- TenLinks.com site contains links to - Databases - BYGGDOK, ICONDA (International Construction Database), General Information, Code Check, International Codes and Standards, links to codes and standards from over 15 countries, Standards Organizations, International - CIB, ISO, RILEM, UICB, WSSN, Seismic Codes, International Guide to International Seismic, CodesSoftware and CodeBuddy.
- International building code / International Code Council. Falls Church, Va. : The Council, 2000. Formed by the union of: BOCAIL, BOCA, ICBO, the UBC and SBC.
- International residential code for one- and two- family dwellings. [Falls Church, Va.?] : International Code Council, 2000. Continues: International one- and two-family dwelling code.
- International Fire Code. Falls Church, Va. : International Code Council, c1999-
- MuniCode.com (City and County Codes) - National links including California and individual cities.
- Uniform building code (UBC). Whittier, Calif. : International Conference of Building Officials, 1997-
- Uniform mechanical code. Whittier, Calif. : ICBO; Los Angeles : IAPMO.
- Uniform plumbing code. Los Angeles, Calif. : The Association.
- City of Oakland Codes, Maps, and Documents
- Code of Ordinances
- Oakland Planning Code Title 17 Planning (includes zoning)
- Municipal code, city of Oakland. Oakland, Calif. : The City, 1932-
- Oakland municipal code. Oakland, Calif. : The City], 1932-
- Oakland municipal code, 1997: a codification of the general ordinances of the City of Oakland, California / edited, indexed and published by Book Publishing Company. Seattle, WA : The Company, 1997- .
- Oakland planning code; zoning regulations. Ordinance no. 2748 C.M.S. as amended, adopted August 31, 1965, rev. February 1, 1972. Oakland, Calif., 1972.
- Oakland planning code : zoning regulations : Oakland, California ordinance no. 7248 C.M.S. as amended, adopted August 31, 1965, revised January 27, 1976. [Oakland? : s.n., 1976].