Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connecting from Off Campus
Set up the VPN (pick the Library Access and Full Tunnel option) or install the proxy bookmarklet to access Library e-resources from off-campus.
Student Tech Support
Get help with your technology via phone, email, or Zoom.
Quick Guide to Evaluating Resources
When you encounter any kind of source, consider:
- Who is the author? What is their point of view? Authority
- Why was the source created? Purpose Who is the intended audience?
Publication & format - Where was it published? In what medium?
- How is it relevant to your research? What is its scope? Relevance
- When was it written? Has it been updated? Date of publication
- Did they cite their sources? Who did they cite? Documentation
Subjects: Agricultural and Resource Economics
Conservation and Resource Studies
Energy and Resources
Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology
Plant and Microbial Biology