Life sciences animations and videos
- Biology Animation Library Dolan DNA Learning Center (Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory)
- Cells Alive Animation of molecular and cell biology processes.
- BioVisions at Harvard University Animations of cell processes and interviews with faculty.
- HHMI BioInteractive Animations Educational resources from the Howard Hughes Medical Institute's BioInteractive program.
- Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE) Includes sections on behavior, bioengineering, biology, chemistry, clinical & translational medicine, environment, immunology & infection, neuroscience, and applied physics.
- Lodish 5th edition animations From: Molecular and Cell Biology. W.H. Freeman & Co.
- Mouse Party: Drugs and the Brain The University of Utah, Genetic Science Learning Center
- Science.gov: Select "Multimedia - Multimedia sources" on the advanced search page to search videos and photographs from U.S. government sources such as Library of Congress, MedlinePLUS, NASA, NOAA, and NSF.
- Wikimedia Commons: Contains many scientific illustrations, photographs, and animations submitted by users. Contents can be browsed by topic or searched by keyword. The license conditions of each media file are given on its description page.