Skip to main content
Campus Library Map
Select the image below to see the full campus library map.
Quick Guide to Evaluating Resources
When you encounter any kind of source, consider:
- Authority - Who is the author? What is their point of view?
- Purpose - Why was the source created? Who is the intended audience?
- Publication & format - Where was it published? In what medium?
- Relevance - How is it relevant to your research? What is its scope?
- Date of publication - When was it written? Has it been updated?
- Documentation - Did they cite their sources? Who did they cite?
Subjects:Agricultural and Resource Economics
, Conservation and Resource Studies
, Development Practice
, Energy and Resources
, Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
, Natural Resources
, Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology
, Plant and Microbial Biology