UC Library Search is the University of California’s unified discovery and borrowing system. Use it to find books, articles, media, archival collections, and more across most UCB libraries (notable exception: Berkeley Law Library), as well as the collections of other UC libraries.
- Narrow your search results using filters (ex: peer review status, date, and format).
- Use Request to page items, place a hold, or request an interlibrary loan (must be logged in).
- Save and export records to email or citation management software, or save searches.
- View and manage (must be logged in) your:
- Saved records, saved searches, and search history.
- Requested, borrowed, and Interlibrary Loan items.
- Messages, blocks, fines, and fees.
See the UC Library Search user guide.
Statement from the Bioscience, Natural Resources & Public Health Library about harmful, offensive, or discredited Library materials.