Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Additional Student Needs during COVID-19 Shutdown
Quick Guide to Evaluating Resources
When you encounter any kind of source, consider:
- Who is the author? What is their point of view? Authority
- Why was the source created? Purpose Who is the intended audience?
Publication & format - Where was it published? In what medium?
- How is it relevant to your research? What is its scope? Relevance
- When was it written? Has it been updated? Date of publication
- Did they cite their sources? Who did they cite? Documentation
Campus Library Map
Select the image below to see the full campus library map.
Subjects: Agricultural and Resource Economics
Conservation and Resource Studies
Energy and Resources
Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology
Plant and Microbial Biology
Ask a Librarian 24/7 Chat