Soil surveys shelved in the Soil Survey location.
- Issued successively by: Bureau of Soils; Bureau of Chemistry and Soils; Bureau of Plant Industry. Division of Soil Survey; Bureau of Plant Industry, Soils, and Agricultural Engineering; Soil Conservation Service.
- Library's collection includes volumes through 2004 containing Soil Surveys for California and neighboring states (OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, AK, HI, plus Pacific Islands).
- Call Number: BIOS S591.A46
- There is also an unbound library-use-only set of California Soil Surveys at the beginning of the Soil Survey section.
Soil surveys in the regular stacks (lower mezzanine)
- Soil surveys from California through 1983: BIOS S599.U5.C15
- Other soil surveys, for instance those for national forests, can be found under call number S599 or by searching UC Library Search. Please ask a librarian if you need assistance.
Soil surveys issued by the California Agricultural Agricultural Experiment Station