Finding Literature Reviews in BIOSIS Previews
- Conduct a search on your topic (see Searching by topic)
- At the bottom of the Refine Results menu on the left side click on View all options
- Scroll down until you see Literature Types
- Click on the triangle (arrow) next to Literature Types to see your options
- Select the Literature Review checkbox, then click Refine
- If you don't see the Literature Review option under Literature Types, try clicking more options/values
Note: Be sure you are searching BIOSIS Previews and not All Databases, Web of Science Core Collection, or any other Web of Knowledge database. You can check the database you are searching by looking on the Search page; the database will be shown next to Select a database.
If there are no literature reviews in your original search results, you won't see a Literature Review option under Literature Types. You may want to broaden your search, then try limiting to literature reviews again.
Learn more about literature reviews