Check-out limits and loan periods
Undergraduate students may have 100 items checked out.
The loan period for most monographs is 1 month and 1 week for serials.
You can renew items online via your account in UC Library Search. For more options and information consult the renewing materials page.
- Return UCB Library materials to any library circulation desk during open hours, or to the outdoor/after-hour library book drops when libraries are closed.
- Refer to the owning library for information about returning non-book materials after-hours.
- Return interlibrary loan materials to 133 Doe Library.
- Return receipts may be requested from a circulation desk for returned material. The Library does not keep a record of receipts issued.
- Materials damaged or incomplete, should be brought immediately to the owning library circulation desk to discuss repair or replacement options that may be available.