Here is a selection of books to help you create your graphic presentation about your precedent. See the research guide Design Drawing - Resources for Skill Development for more resources.
- Color drawing: design drawing skills and techniques for architects, landscape architects, and interior designers, by Michael E. Doyle. 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: J. Wiley. 2007.
- Design drawing, by Francis D.K. Ching with Steven P. Juroszek. NY: Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1998.
- Digital drawing for landscape architecture: contemporary techniques and tools for digital representation in site design, by Bradley Cantrell and Wes Michaels. 2nd ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2015.
- Drawing the landscape, by Chip Sullivan. 3rd ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2004.
- Landscape architectural graphic standards, Leonard J. Hopper, ed. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley Sons, 2007.
- Landscape graphics: plan, section, and perspective drawing of landscape spaces, by Grant W. Reid. Rev. ed. NY: Watson-Guptill, 2002.
- Plan graphics for the landscape designer: with section-elevation and computer graphics, by Tony Bertauski. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2007.