Finding books on your topic
- Go to UC Library Search.
- Enter into the search box the same search terms you used to find scientific journal articles on your topic, and click the Search button or icon. Your search will retrieve a very large number of results ranked by relevance.
- In the left-hand Refine menu,
- Under Resource type select the Book Chapters and Books limits.
- If you wish to limit to books available online, select that option under the Show Only menu. This may exclude books available through the online HathiTrust Emergency Textbook Access Service.
- If you wish to limit your search to books owned by the UC Berkeley Library, you can select that choice under UC Libraries.