Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Race and racism in medicine: books
Selected books on race and racism in medicine
Finding books on your topic
- Go to UC Library Search.
- Enter into the search box the same search terms you used to find scientific journal articles on your topic, and click the Search button or icon. Your search will retrieve a very large number of results ranked by relevance.
- In the left-hand Refine menu,
- Under Resource type select the Book Chapters and Books limits.
- If you wish to limit to books available online, select that option under the Show Only menu. This may exclude books available through the online HathiTrust Emergency Textbook Access Service.
- If you wish to limit your search to books owned by the UC Berkeley Library, you can select that choice under UC Libraries.