1. How do I access electronic library resources (databases, journals, etc.) from off-campus or on my laptop or mobile device?
2. Which databases should I use to find articles, etc., on Public Health topics?
3. How do I find online journal articles and journals?
4. How do I find books (including course reserves), electronic books, journals, dissertations, reports, etc.?
5. What books do I have checked out and how do I renew them?
6. How do I get books, articles, etc. that are neither at a UC Berkeley library nor available online?
7. Where can I get information on research methodology?
8. How do I organize references, cite them correctly in my papers, and get help with academic writing?
9. What other online resources are available on my topic?
10. How do I get help?
Here is a list of works on public health research methodology, including qualitative methods, community-based research, and more.
Here is a list of public health research handbooks, including public health practice, and more.
Here is a list of works on statistical methods in public health, including biostatistics, spatial statistics, and more.
The Public Health Library's guide to Health Statistics & Data has information on Using Statistics.