Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help is available!
If you aren't finding what you need, please ask a librarian for assistance. You can email or call, or use our 24/7 chat service.
Bioscience, Natural Resources & Public Health Library
Ask a Librarian 24/7 Chat
Off Campus Access to Library Resources
Off-campus access is limited to current UC Berkeley faculty, staff and students. Choose one of the following methods:
Library Proxy (aka EZproxy):
When you click on a link to an article, database, etc., from a library web page. you will be prompted to authenticate via CalNet.
If you click on an article (etc.) link found via a search engine or a non-UCB Library webpage, you should use this bookmarklet to access the licensed resource.
Virtual Private Network (VPN):
Download and install the VPN client to allow access the UC Berkeley licensed resources.
Make sure you select Library Access - Full Tunnel VPN when you log on.
Students: Problems setting up Library Proxy or VPN? Contact your librarian, or Student Technology Services: (510) 642-HELP, or email@example.com.
Library Workshop Calendar
On this calendar are listed drop-in workshops on topics such as:
- Data Visualization
- Citation Management (Zotero, RefWorks, etc.)
- Finding Health Statistics
... and more!
Campus Library Map
Select the image below to see the full campus library map.
Help with Urgent Student Needs
for quick links to several urgent needs resources.
Urgent Medical Needs
Sexual Violence/Sexual Harassment
- Back-Up Childcare: Highly-subsidized in-home and center-based back-up child care for UC Berkeley student parents.
- Academic Accommodations Hub: Information on Classroom climate; Academic integrity and honor code; Academic accommodations; Support resources; Conflict resolution and troubleshooting.
Disputes with the University
- Student Advocate’s Office: Free and confidential student service that can provide you with assistance in matters of student conduct, grade appeals, financial aid, and more.
Report an Incident
- Berkeley Diversity: Incident Reporting Forms: Report a specific incident or act of intolerance, hate, harassment or exclusion at any of the Berkeley campus or UC-systemwide resources listed here: hate incidents, grievances, whistle-blowing, discrimination, sexual violence, etc.