You must approve your order before submitting payment.
You must review and approve your invoice before paying for your order. You can view your invoice directly in your Aeon account. Staff will send you an email notification to approve and pay your invoice when it is ready.
To Approve Orders and Submit Credit Card Payment:
1. Log in to your Aeon account
2. Click the Order Invoices link in the left-hand menu
3. If you approve the invoice and agree to pay the charges, check the box next to your order(s) and click Approve Orders. Please note that by clicking Approve Orders you agree to the terms and conditions of use, and agree to pay any associated charges. To view the Terms and Conditions of Use, please click on the blue text on the form, or visit the tab directly on this LibGuide.
1. After you have approved your order(s), check the box next to your order(s) and click the Pay Online button. This must be done from the Order Invoices menu, not the Main Menu.
2. Confirm the order and click Pay Now.
3. Enter your payment details via the secure payment processing site. The zip code that you enter in the billing information must match the zip code associated with your credit card. Click Pay Now.
Note that your email address is required as a receipt will be sent to you after a successful payment.
4. Once payment is submitted, Bancroft staff will begin work on your order and will contact you by email with links to download your order after it is complete.
Berkeley affiliates can pay via Interdepartmental/Intercampus charge, or University of California recharge. The chartstring information must be provided to staff after you have approved your order invoice via Aeon. The easiest way to do this is to reply to the email you receive alerting you to your invoice with the chartstring number and a note stating that you approve the charges be charged to that chartstring.
Staff will update your Aeon order to show payment once the check has been received.