We can't lend or receive print books while the state is shut down for the pandemic. Instead:
2. Search HathiTrust [login and deselect 'full view only'] for temporary access to scans of older books.
3. Search Google Scholar to see if the researcher shared a PDF of their book online.
4. Email your librarian to see if we can buy an ebook; you should get access within a week.
5. If no ebook exists, try our tips for inaccessible articles. Contact the author, your scholarly peers, or use #icanhazpdf to request help on twitter.
1. Use our library VPN to read articles from off-campus.
2. Search for an article title, in quotes, on our library homepage:
3. Search for the title, in quotes, on Google Scholar, and download PDFs posted online.
4. Request digital articles from Interlibrary Loan, and we'll try to get them from another library.
5. Contact your librarian for more help!
1. Find books and ebooks in our catalog.
4. Search your topic + ethnographic or fieldwork in Google Scholar. (If you find something good, click "cited by" to see others writing on similar topics).
5. Read older books online at HathiTrust (login and deselect 'full view only').
6. Email your librarian for help finding sources on your research topic!
(If you're an instructor, you can request that we add a guide for your class. More info here.)