Create an account and borrow temporarily from:
Download and save ebooks by chapter from:
Download and save whole ebooks from:
Must read online:
For more, see the library's general guide to ebooks here.
* If you know the author or title, search our catalog first.
* If you know the topic, search full text at Google Books, and then find interesting books in our catalog.
* Sign up with public libraries in Oakland, San Jose, and San Francisco and search across all of them to find more ebooks.
* We try to get you DRM-free books when possible, but some publishers will only license restricted-access books.
* Use our off-campus access guide if you're having trouble logging in or getting access to ebooks.
* Please email your librarian (Celia Emmelhainz) if you need help or want us to search for / buy an ebook we don't already have!