1. Use our library VPN to read articles from off-campus.
2. Search for an article title, in quotes, on our library homepage:
3. Search for the title, in quotes, on Google Scholar, and download PDFs posted online.
4. Request digital articles from Interlibrary Loan, and we'll try to get them from another library.
5. Contact your librarian for more help!
We have no access to print while the county is shut down for the pandemic. Instead:
2. Browse ebook platforms to find books you might have missed.
2. Search HathiTrust [login and deselect 'full view only'] to read older books online.
3. Search Google Scholar to see if the researcher shared a PDF of their book online.
4. Email your librarian to see if we can buy an ebook for you to read.
5. If we can't buy the ebook, try our tips for inaccessible articles. Contact the author, scholarly peers, or use #icanhazpdf on twitter to see if someone else has a copy already.
(If you're an instructor, you can request that we add a guide for your class. More info here.)