Skip to Main Content
Tips for Using the Anthropology Library
- Search our catalog (select show only: "available online" and resource type: "books" on the left) to find ebooks all in one place.
- Search specific ebook sites for more detail or full-text searching.
- Use our help page if you're having trouble.
- Email Celia to ask that we buy an ebook.
- Anthropology Plus and AnthroSource are a good place to start.
- Once you know the useful journals, keywords, or articles in your field, you can use Google Scholar to find ‘cited by’ articles.
- See our articles page if you need more places to search.
News and Film
- Nexis Uni lets you search many newspapers at once, and download the articles to anaylze and cite.
- Kanopy has ethnographic, art, and contemporary films.
- Contact a librarian for chat, email, or video help.
- Don't procrastinate, as you'll want plenty of time later for reading and writing!